Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following personal information from you when you submit your CV:
• Contact information (e.g. e-mail address, phone number)
• Personal information (e.g. date of birth, nationality, country of resident, gender)
• Professional experience
• Other relevant information
We may also collect additional personal information from you if you choose to provide it to us, such as your work history, salary expectations, and references.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To process your CV and match you with potential employers.
• To submit your CV to potential employers.
• To contact you about job opportunities.
• To improve our services.
• To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
• To meet any other business requirements.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
• Potential employers.
• Service providers who help us provide our services.
• Government agencies and law enforcement officials as required by law.
We will not sell your personal information to third parties.
Your Privacy Choices
Regarding your personal information, you can update your personal information by resubmitting your CV into our website.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. These steps include:
• Using secure servers and encryption.
• Limiting access to your personal information to authorized personnel.
• Regularly reviewing and updating our security procedures.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services to you and to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Your personal information may be transferred to and processed in countries other than the country in which you reside. These countries may have different data protection laws than your country.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
All details, documents and information (“Data”) is provided for informational and usage of the Group (the Company and all of its related entities)’s purposes only. The Group shall have the right to process any Data provided on this website in accordance with the applicable “Personal Data Protection Law” in the Country. The Group has the right to use and amend any of the Data provided on this website for its operation, without any responsibility resulting from the standard practice usage of such Data. In no event, the Group shall be responsible for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential losses or damages, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss, usage or profit arising out of, or in connection with the use or processing any of the Data.